The focus of this training is to equip participants with modern ICT toolkits for today’s work environment. This workshop aims at improving participant’s knowledge and efficiency in the use of modern technological tools for processing, analyzing and presentation of relevant actionable information in decision making.
Participants will not only be able to summarize data for their personal analysis but also organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to their superiors and external audience.
This course was designed for the general staff of the Council. And the minimum attendance is 30 (Thirty) participants per class.
- Day 1: ICT Fundamentals
- Day 2: E-Commerce In A B2C Environment
- Day 3: Digital Marketing
- Day 4: Presentation Skills
- Day 5: General Assessment And Evaluation / Closing Ceremony
The workshop was delivered through;
- Course Handouts
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Class Exercises
At the end of the workshop, active participants will be able to;
- Work on various ICT Toolkits and Platforms with ease.
- Function well in an ICT environment as it relates to E-Commerce.
- Increase the organization’s brand loyalty and visibility using digital tools.
- Enhance data entry, formatting, and presentation for today’s working environment.
All participants were required to;
- Be fully available for the whole duration of the program to be eligible for assessment and certification.
- Come with their laptops.
4th November – 8th November